08 April, 2010

Intro for RyuOni1989

Yo, this is RyuOni1989.
Just a brief intro from me, I'll mainly be repeating what I've said on youtube in my "Intro" vid there.
I'm 20 years old, currently working in Japan- in a home for the Mentally Handicapped with a charity.
I was previously an evangelical creationist but have been an atheist since around the age of 12 after coming to the age of reason.
I'm an atheist purely by logic and backed by facts and science. Quite the competetive person I guess- but at least I'll never just lay down and play dead for the idiots of the world.
I'm logical, but not heartless. Harsh, but fair.
I'm not really much for the writing- more for the ranting, but this is just an intro post.
With that, I'm gonna sign off-
Trolling with Logic, RyuOni1989.

1 comment:

ZuluFightrunner said...

Welcome on board mate!. Looking forward to you written rants after sampling your cinematic ones ;)